::How To Print Your Own Customized List
- Click on the small checkbox next to the item you want to add to your list.
- You will see the list pop up in the upper right hand corner.
- When you are through adding your items, click on the tab in the upper right hand corner that says “my list.”
- When the list pops up, click on the print icon.
- A popup window will appear and you will have the option to manually add any additional items or notes to your list.
- Click on the print button and your list will print.
- Make sure to clear your list after you’ve printed it.
- Close the pop up window be clicking on the X in the upper left hand corner.
- Take your list with you to the store and shop the easy way!
Be sure to check out this week’s Rite Aid deals
Be sure to check out this week’s CVS deals
New to Walgreens shopping? Take a look at the Walgreens Tutorial for Newbies. Then head over to Keeping The Kingdom First’s Walgreens $5 Challenge. You’ll find lots of easy scenarios to help you learn the ropes.
The coupons in this match up and more can be found in the ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot coupon database.
If your insert is missing some of the great coupons in this highlight, you can order coupons from a coupon clipping service.
Like What You Are Seeing? Be sure to share it with a friend and have them sign up for my email list or subscribe in a reader in order to keep up with all of the great bargains and deals!