::How To Print Your Own Customized List
- Click on the small checkbox next to the item you want to add to your list.
- You will see the list pop up in the upper right hand corner.
- When you are through adding your items, click on the tab in the upper right hand corner that says “my list.”
- When the list pops up, click on the print icon.
- A popup window will appear and you will have the option to manually add any additional items or notes to your list.
- Click on the print button and your list will print.
- Make sure to clear your list after you’ve printed it.
- Close the pop up window be clicking on the X in the upper left hand corner.
- Take your list with you to the store and shop the easy way!
Check out a list of all of this month’s Rite Aid Single Check Rebates.
Rite Aid now has an official coupon acceptance policy. Be sure to print it out and take it with you when shopping.
Be sure to check out this week’s Walgreens deals
Be sure to check out this week’s CVS deals
Are there coupons in this match up that you did not receive in your insert? If so, buy them from one of these great clipping services.
The coupons in this highlight and more are included in the ClipperGirl’s Coupon Database.
New to Rite Aid shopping? Head over to Keeping The Kingdom First’s Rite Aid $5 Challenge. You’ll find lots of easy scenarios to help you learn the ropes.