Healthy Holidays: Slightly Indulgent Sweet Treats is a book that is full of more than 20 recipes for you to enjoy during this holiday baking season!
Mindy from The Purposed Heart contacted me concerning the cookbook that she and fellow bloggers Intentional By Grace, The Humbled Homemaker, and Quick and Easy, Cheap and Healthy teamed up to bring to their readers. The recipes featured in the book use wholesome, nourishing ingredients and are a wonderful way to slightly indulge that sweet tooth this holiday season!
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the recipe titles:
- Smooth, Creamy Caramels
- Unbelievable Chocolate Applesauce Bars
- Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- Citrus Clove Buttons with Honey Frosting
- Old Fashioned Caramel Corn with Peanuts