Welcome Extreme Couponing Viewers! If you found ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot after watching TLC’s Extreme Couponing, WELCOME!
Although I don’t coupon to the extremes of the couponers on Extreme Couponing, I am able to save 50-85% on everything that my family needs including food, pet supplies, household cleaners and health & beauty aids.
Below are just a few of the resources that you will find on ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot that will help you save, too.
1. Beginner’s Resources–Be sure to check out the beginner’s resources. You’ll find the key to coupon lingo used on ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot, Coupon Forums and other websites. You’ll learn about the different types of coupons and how to use them. You’ll learn where to find coupons and different strategies to help save money.
2. Grocery Store Match Ups–To help you save time when planning your shopping, be sure to check out the grocery store coupon match-ups. ClipperGirl has full coupon match ups for Food Lion, Harris Teeter, Lowes Foods and Kroger Mid Atlantic Stores. I scour each week’s sales circular and complete a matchup with all available coupons so that you will know the final price of each item you purchase. I do the work, so you don’t have to. You’ll, also, find highlights for Publix, Mejier, Farm Fresh, Albertson’s, Von’s, SaveMart/Lucky, AAFES, and NEX with links to full match ups.
3. Drug Store Match Up–You’ll also find full coupon match ups with scenarios for CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid stores. ClipperGirl shows you how to get toothpaste, and more for FREE or nearly FREE. Each week you’ll find a list of the top 10 drug store deals that will help you stretch your pennies.
4. Target Coupon Match up–You’ll find a complete coupon match up for Target Stores with scenarios to help you maximize your savings.
5. Printable Grocery List–You can select and print each item that you want to purchase with all the details to make sure you get your rock bottom price.
6. Coupon Database–Are you wondering if there is a coupon for a specific item? Be sure to check out ClipperGirl’s Coupon Database. You’ll find coupons from Sunday newspaper inserts, magazines, printable coupons and coupons that you can download onto your rewards card.
7. Printable Coupons–You can print coupons from many coupon sites directly from ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot. Links are available in the database or on my right side bar.
Coupons.com: You’ll find the following coupons + many more
- $1.00 off 3 Birds Eye or Birds Eye Steamfresh
- 50¢ off on any ONE (1) Newman’s Own Product
- $0.55 off ONE loaf of Wonder Smartwheat™
- $5.00 Off any Vtech Toy ($19.99 or higher)
- $1.00 off any 2 Comet Bathroom Spray or Comet Cream prod
- $0.25 off Any Comet Powder product
Red Plum: Below are just a few of the coupons you’ll find
- $1/1 Emeralds Breakfast On The Go product
- $1/1 Folgers Gourmet Coffee Selections product
- $0.75/1 Starkist Sensations
SmartSource: Below are just a few of the coupons you’ll find:
- $0.75/1 Fiber One Cereal
- $2/1 Huggies Diapers
- $0.75/1 Cheerios Cinnamon Burst Cereal
- $0.55/1 Florida Crystal Sugar product
- $1/1 Cortizone 10 ointment
Free Coupon Alerts: These great folks scour the web for all things printable. They help us stay up to date on HOT, high value coupons found on manufacturer’s sites and on Facebook (Yes! Facebook)
- $1/1 Pine-Sol product
- $1/5 Weight Watchers Yogurt Cups
- $1/1 Tidy Cat Cat Litter
- $0.50/1 Duncan Hines Brownie Mix
8. Cellfire Coupons–Kroger and Affiliates, Safeway and Affiliates and Lowes Foods allow you to download coupons to your rewards card to make it even easier to save money. Every two week’s Cellfire releases new coupons to be downloaded.
9. Mall & Restaurant Coupons–ClipperGirl doesn’t just save you money at the grocery store and drug store. I keep you up to date on restaurant coupons and retail store coupons with weekly round ups. Check out this guideline for the best time to purchase electronics, bedding, fitness equipment and more.
You’ll find many more valuable resources on ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot. Each resource is designed to help you save time and money. I don’t want coupon use to take over your life and overwhelm you. My goal is to do the work so that you are can save money without taking time away from your family.
Stay tuned for even more ways to save money.
Have fun looking around ClipperGirl’s Saving Spot!