::Monthly CVS Deals
- CVS Customer Service: 1-800-SHOP-CVS (1-800-746-7287)
- E-mail feedback to CVS Corporate Headquarters
::Basic Guidelines and Limits
- You can use one Manufacturer’s coupon and one CVS coupon per item. You may also use Extra Care Bucks towards your purchase.
- You can use two (2) Manufacturer’s coupons OR one (1) Buy One Get One Manufacturer’s c0upon on a Buy One Get One promotion.
- If the coupon value exceeds the purchase price of the item, the cashier will have to adjust down the price of the coupon. You will not get cash back.
- CVS issues rain checks for items that are out of stock, including items that generate ECBs. The rain check will list the sale price of the item; as well as, the ECB amount.
- CVS does not double or triple coupons.
- Internet printed coupons must have a scannable bar code
- CVS does not accept competitor’s coupons or match competitor’s prices.
::CVS (In A Nutshell)
What are Extra Care Bucks? CVS Extra Care Bucks or ECBs are rewards that you will receive for purchasing specific items at CVS. ECBs are basically store credits that can be used for future purchases. Always have your cashier scan your Rewards Card first so that you do not miss out on any Extra Care Bucks!
How will I know what products are issuing ECBs? Each week the Extra Care Buck deals are advertised in the weekly circular. The advertisement will indicate the limit allowed per card for that deal (generally, from 1 – 5)
How do I get my ECBs? After you have purchased the required item(s) and checked out, the Extra Care Bucks will print at the end of your receipt. You can check the end of the receipt to see if you have purchased the maximum allowed on that particular deal. In some instances, you will find that the limit has been increased.
You will earn 2% cash back in the form of Extra Care Bucks on every purchase in-store and online. Every three months these Extra Bucks will print out at the end of your receipt. You can also earn one Extra Care buck for every two prescriptions purchased in-store or online.
What is “rolling ECBs”? Rolling ECBs is when you use ECBs that you have earned from one promotion to purchase ECBs from the current week’s promotion. The goal to “doing CVS” is to spend as little of your own money as possible.
What is a CRT? A CRT is a CVS coupon that can print at the end of your receipt OR from the magic Red Coupon Box. You can scan your ECB card daily at the Red Coupon Box and receive from one to several coupons. These coupons are CVS store coupons that can be stacked with Manufacturer’s coupons. The coupons at the Red Box change at the beginning of each week and generally include generic coupons or $$ off $$$ coupons.