Don’t forget to check out next week’s deals and match ups before heading out to CVS next week.
::How To Print Your Own Customized List
- Click on the small checkbox next to the item you want to add to your list.
- You will see the list pop up in the upper right hand corner.
- When you are through adding your items, click on the tab in the upper right hand corner that says “my list.”
- When the list pops up, click on the print icon.
- A popup window will appear and you will have the option to manually add any additional items or notes to your list.
- Click on the print button and your list will print.
- Make sure to clear your list after you’ve printed it.
- Close the pop up window be clicking on the X in the upper left hand corner.
- Take your list with you to the store and shop the easy way!
Be sure to check out this week’s Walgreens deals
Be sure to check out this week’s Rite Aid deals
If your insert did not have some of the coupons in this match up, be sure to check out one of the great clipping services.
The coupons in this match up and more can be found in the ClipperGirl’s Coupon Database.